Removalists Darwin are few and far between as there are not many interstate removalists which travel to Darwin and from Darwin on a regular basis. Anyone planning to make a change of residence, or workplace, will have a common question in mind - how to manage all the packing and moving single-handedly; how and where to search for a moving company to take care of all your interstate removals needs. Moving from one place to another can be quite an ordeal – the packing, moving, transporting, and then unpacking of furniture and individual items. Doing it all by yourself is tough, no matter how many of your family members or friends you gather to help you out. Besides, a good number of helping hands isn’t all…knowledge matters and quality rules!
- We extend our Darwin Removalists services to both small and large
interstate backloading requirements. If you are looking for high quality
backloading services at low prices, we have the best packages on offer for you.
- When you want to move your car from one state to the other, choosing a reliable vehicle transport company is important. We provide transport services for vehicles such as cars and motorbikes. You can either drop off your vehicle at one of our depots in Townsville, or request us to pick it from a particular address.
- Thinking about where to store your bulky or delicate furniture when moving and looking for your new home? We provide a wide range of furniture storage solutions.
- A piano is a delicate instrument that should be handled carefully, while packing, transporting from one place to another, and unpacking. With specially designed piano removal cradles and trolleys, we provide complete protection for your valuable instrument. We are experts in packing and moving all types of pianos, which include standard upright pianos and concert grands.
- Are you shopping around for sturdy and durable moving boxes that can make your packing simpler and transporting safer? If yes…call us. We provide a wide range of moving boxes that are perfect for meeting your needs.
- Remember, our team of professional packers is here to help you organize your belongings, pack them, load them and transport them safely from Darwin.
As efficient Removalists Darwin, our furniture removalists have the professional expertise to pack individual items, best ensuring their safety, load and transport them to your new destination without damage, and also unpack to help you settle faster.
- Darwin to Sydney
- Darwin to Brisbane
- Darwin to Melbourne
- Darwin to Townsville
- Darwin to Adelaide
- Darwin to Hobart
- Darwin to Perth
Darwin has not a boring moment to its credit! It offers some major tourist attractions like Tiwi Islands, Litchfield and Nitmiluk National Parks, East Point Military Museum, Port Darwin and Australian Aviation Heritage Centre. Darwin is famous for its vibrant culture and organizes festivals and exhibitions frequently. It holds an annual festival that includes film, visual arts, comedy, dance, and theatre. The Chinese New Year is also celebrated with much pomp and show. Another renowned festival is the Speargrass festival that includes activities such as music, water-slides, human pyramid, morning yoga, and basket weaving.
To acquire information about the city’s history, one can visit the Darwin Entertainment Center. It organizes exhibitions on interesting issues such as Pacific Island boats and Cyclone Tracy. If you are interested in gathering information about marine life, you can visit Indo-Pacific Marine & Australian Pearling Exhibition.
- Darwin is divided into two major areas – the
old Darwin area and the new northern suburban area which houses the Darwin
International Airport. Howard Springs, Berry Springs and Humpty Doo form
part of the rural Darwin.
- The hub of business is in the north-west (Daly Street), the north-east (McMinn Street), the south-west (Mitchell Street) and the south-east (Bennett Street).
- Larrakeyah and Brinkin are the most expensive residential hubs along the suburban coast. Low-priced houses can be found in the Millner and Coconut Grove areas in suburban north and Karama in suburban east. The metropolitan area houses several low-cost units too.
- Casuarina Square is the largest shopping area along the Stuart Highway in Palmerston in Winnellie, Darwin’s main industrial area. Barring in monsoons, weekly markets like the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets (popular with tourists and locals), Nightcliff Market, Parap Market and Rapid Creek Market, are common in Darwin.
- Darwin’s annual festival is The Darwin Festival. Other popular festivals include the Darwin beer-can regatta for beer lovers, in August.
- Casuarina and Mindil Beaches are Darwin’s recreation hotspots. George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens, Charles Darwin National Park, Knuckey Lagoons Conservation Reserve, and Leanyer Recreation Park are among other popular places in Darwin.
Location: Darwin is the most populous city in the Northern Territory of Australia. The city is situated on the Timor Sea. It is the capital city of the Northern Territory and a largest one.
Weather: Darwin is known for its tropical type of climate. It has dry and wet seasons. The average maximum temperature remains same throughout the year. The dry season starts from April and continues until the month of October. During this time, the weather is warm and sunny, with an average humidity of 30 percent. Monsoon rains and tropical cyclones characterize the wet season. December and March are the months that have the maximum rainfall in Darwin. Maximum rainfall takes place in Darwin during December and March. During the wet season, relative humidity is over 70 percent.
Main towns: The major towns and cities near Darwin are Palmerston, Port Keats, Maningrida, Katherine, Alyangula, Kununurra etc.
Major tourist attractions: The Territory Wildlife Park is a top haunt of tourists visiting Darwin. The main attraction is the flora and fauna that is set in its natural ambience. The Crocodylus Park is next big entertainment spot for reptile lovers. Another major tourist attraction is the Majestic Orchids farm that has 300000 blossoms. In terms of beaches, the popular ones at Darwin are Mindil Beach, Vestey’s Beach, and Mandorah Beach. Another interesting visiting place in Darwin is the WWII oil storage tunnels that are built underground as the Japanese destroyed the ones that were above ground. TheIndo-Pacific Marine & Australian Pearling Exhibition contains a beautiful aquarium with living corals and is a good source for acquiring information about sea life. You can also visit the unpolluted beaches of Darwin that include Mindil Beach and Casuarina Beach.